To join in the fun, read how The Art of Joyful Living works in this post.
Week 25 Theme: Connections
- Use any or all of the following in your project:
- What is your friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend connection to someone famous?
- How far back has your family tree been traced?
- What states and countries do your relatives live in?
- What states and countries do your friends live in?
- What connection do you have to someone in politics?
- What funny story do you have about meeting someone on a blind date/online only to find out you already know them?
- Where do your online friends reside? Have you ever met in person? How often do you chat or get together?
- What history does your family have with the same university, fraternity, or branch of military?
- Who is the oddest connection that helped you with an opportunity or that you helped with an opportunity (i.e. your dad’s roommate from college)?
- How do you stay connected with your friends from high school, college, or your first job?
- What connections have you made through LinkedIn or another professional networking website or organization?
- Who is the connection between you and meeting your significant other?
- What role does social networking play in your life? How often do you use Facebook, Twitter, and other related sites?
- What connections have you made through your blog, website, or online gallery?
- How is your business and social life interconnected?
- What types of devices keep you connected to the digital world?
- What are the craziest airlines connections you have had to make to complete a trip?
- How do you use your connections to complete a project?
- How does the connection between your productivity at work effect your happiness at home?
- How do you stay connected with your significant other during times apart (i.e. business trips, military deployments)?
- What connections have you developed with coworkers that are now friends?
Please post links to your completed pieces in the comments. I look forward to seeing what you make!