To join in the fun, read how The Art of Joyful Living works in this post.
Week 32 Theme: Friends*
*This one is for Michelle.
Use any or all of the following in your project:
- What was the name of your friends in grade school?
- What was special about them?
- What adventures did you have together?
- What was the stupidest thing you did with your elementary school friends?
- What is your favorite memory with your grade school friends?
- What keepsakes do you have from your time with your grade school friends?
- Where did you meet your best friend?
- Where is your favorite place to go with your best friend?
- Who are your friends now?
- How do you keep in touch with them?
- How often do you meet up with your friends now?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever dared your friend to do?
- Who is the friend you call when you need to laugh?
- How do you celebrate with your friends?
- What is your favorite trait about each of your friends?
- Who were your friends in high school?
- What did you do together?
- What were the things you talked about the most?
- How do you keep in touch with your high school friends?
- Who is the friend you call when you need to cry?
- How do you share your life with friends that live afar?
- How do you show your friends how much they mean to you?
- What is the favorite memory with your high school friends?
- What ways do you record your time with your friends?
- If you and your friends were the cast from a Hollywood movie, what would the name of the film be?
- Who is the friend you call when you have good news?
- How do you honor friends you have lost?
- What stories do your friends have about you?
- What is your favorite adventure, so far, with your friends?
Please post links to your completed pieces in the comments. I look forward to seeing what you make!