To join in the fun, read how The Art of Joyful Living works in this post.
Week 13 Theme: Your Home
- Use any or all of the following in your project:
- What word best describes your home (cozy, spacious, warm)?
- Why did you pick this house?
- What do you like about it?
- What changes have you made since you moved in?
- How did you decide who got which bedroom, office, etc.?
- What room does the family gravitate towards? Why?
- Where do you spend most of your time?
- Where in the home do you go to relax? Play games? Watch movies?
- What plans do you have for further improvements to your homes?
- What quirks about the home have your grown to love (squeaky stairs, have to prop up window, back door blows closed)?
- What special events or memories have happened in the home?
- What special touches have you made to take it from a house to a home?
- Where do you display the family photos?
- How do you show off the kid’s artwork or report cards?
- What spot in the house is designated for the Christmas tree and stockings or Menorah?
- How do you share your home with family and friends?
- What is the story behind finding and purchasing your home?
- What changes has your family gone through since moving into the home (more kids, different jobs, lifestyle change)?
- What feelings do you have when coming back home after work? After a trip?
- If you were to spend a day home with your family, what would you do?
- What decorating style do you have and how is that shown in your home?
- What comments do your family and friends have about your home?
- When it is time to renovate or repair your home, how is this done (hire out, do-it-yourself, family and friends pitch in)?
- How long have you lived in your home and how long do you plan on living there?
- What is your favorite part about your home?
Please post links to your completed pieces in the comments. I look forward to seeing what you make!